3,608 Runes 
Domum - Ferox
x0 x0
Aether's Health

Strength
Defence
Agility
Intuition
His opinion was interesting to say the least, she was so used to weaving and twining herself into the thoughts of others so that they would loose themselves and become rather hard to talk to. Maybe this was what it was like when she used her voice rather then forcing herself into the minds of others. He would speak again, stating that variety was overrated, a statement that brought a strange smile to the witch woman's lips. How could it be the spice of life and yet overrated? Or was he simply overrated? She would allow her smile to fade to a smirk as he carried on, same yet different. "Thus far you stand alone on a pedestal before me. Above the rest... Surely you have granted my life some 'variety' since our meeting." Words were a whisper, carrying with them a strange weight as she allowed them to weave into his mind a bit as well. She didn't do well with volume, it was easier to speak soft and push her words into their mind at the same time to give the illusion of volume then for her to speak louder. She liked this one, for him she would speak for the first time in what felt like years. Allowing her voice to become one with the world once more.

He would give her next question a great deal of thought, at least more then he had given any of her others before. Perhaps he didn't have an answer? No, this man had an answer to everything... Soon enough words would once more drift forth and she would tip her head as if to hear better, tall ear swiveled towards him. Her vague understanding of his words lent a bit of challenge to unraveling the puzzle he lay out before her but she would allow his words to wrap around her mind and consume her. His answer was not one she had expected, nor an option she had given and she slowly her head would nod in understanding. She had asked of his desired, he had answered with a simple statement of legends.

More would follow, dashing her disappointment in him for dodging the question she had weighted so heavily for him. Ambition drove him, he wished to rise above society... Interesting, and something she could easily see herself supporting. Where would she place herself in all of this? A soft sound would reverberate from her lips, perhaps a hum as she considered his questioning. "I am not an ambitious woman, but that is not to say I am not one to help ambitions become reality." She would state simply. Would she help him on whatever quest he so wished? Yes she would if he but asked her. Life was so very dull on her little island and something big must have called her here, maybe it was him... He would respond to her little joke with a very sensible answer and she would flash him a smile.

'Aether'

This time she would not speak, lips would not move at all. Sightless eyes would lock onto the head of his aura while she pushed the singular word, her name, into his mind.

@Murmur
Keep in mind that Aether's sonar 'pings' are inaudible to most wolves much like bats. Only those with increased hearing or sonar would hear them.
Murmur Umbra Nox Offline

loner of Vindico
12 Seasons / Male / Factionless
Played by Crow
250 Runes 
Domum - Ferox
x0 x0
Murmur's Health

Strength
Defence
Agility
Intuition

Murmur
If at first you dont succeed. Your not me.
His difference was in respect here, among correct company. He would watch her in a curious, dark manner. Covert, unreadable. As if he tried to pry apart her musing like vantablack ichor upon crystalline. Her motives, she must have them, ulterior, prying, simpering against soft words. This warm demeanour. This- thing, this passage. They were so close in body it would take until that moment for him to fully become aware of this intimacy that now lay superior over the tone that had consumed them like the ocean waters. “I am more than most. I am divided not by form but by process.” Displaced, murmur would think to himself disjointedly. There was a wrongness to him, a weight that carried upon his intellect. Yet he; born feral, was beyond the confides of societal structure. He was too clever for such government. “Some men are like this. They are rare, brushed under the silt.” He would add, a venom on his tongue directed not at her. A passion, this untold depth within his voice.

“My difference is that I refuse to go quietly.” Oh no. He would rage. Rage against any man who dare turn down upon him. For her softer tones his voice was a knife, a glacial bound blade. Sharp, undulating, relentless. His words embodied all he stood for. She was better than most. He would think to himself. They were like twin fires, their embers prevailing each other’s spark, this search for something far more than a simple greeting. A simple small talk. Oh, it had fallen deeper. Darker. More personal. There was a sameness that overruled his opinions of her.

A smile would be retorted with a smirk. Murmur didn’t smile, he found it unfounded. Her words falling upon deaf ears as he would bring ink stained lips close to her ear, like a jackal’s murmur would note, “You are not to be wasted in normality.” A lack of ambition was for those of lesser esteem. It would be to throw away a singularity. “come unto me. Join with me in the most conventional way and I shall teach you to be more.” Was this an invitation for something more formal. The first woman he was to ever meet and he offers her the premise of kinship; a lovers binding. He was far from romantic but seduction came from clever words and pretty promises.

She would encroach upon his head, his thoughts. He knew it was her. His gaze, glacial and sharp locking upon hers so swift, like a shrike upon the kill. Impaling her with countless questions that lay lost upon the vastness and complexity of his expression upon his looking upon her. He would contort his face to a broken smile, it looked wrong on him. Murmur didn’t smile. “Aether….” He would breathe, his voice hot, rough, seductive; overtly so. As if played up for a build-up of words. To emphasise the irony of it all he would bring a paw to cup her cheek if she would so let him. His face close, closer than ever, eyes narrowed. Bedroom eyes. “you should really get out of my head.” With that he would pull away like a viper. His body, his gaze. All of him redirected to now stare upon the vastness of the ocean. That little island upon the offing. The first star lain lax upon the sky. The blue, blue sky. It was a warning, his little display of passive aggression played off so smoothly. His head was his pride, this intelligence, this endless stream of motion and thought

Lover or not, how dare she trespass.

@Aether
[Image: da_com_114_by_chertan_koraki_dbdnhic_by_...bdw9ap.png]
EVERYBODY DIES. EVERY SINGLE PERSON.
SO, STYLE COUNTS
please tag me in everything. Permission to do anything but kill or maim.
Murmur thinks death is one hell of a bitch.

Aether  Offline

Witch of Vindico
14 Seasons / Female / Feral
Played by Dee
3,608 Runes 
Domum - Ferox
x0 x0
Aether's Health

Strength
Defence
Agility
Intuition
Again he would speak and again ears would swivel towards him as if hanging on every word. Smirk would remain dancing upon her lips, the only expression that was visible beneath bone mask. She didn’t notice his lack of smiles or flirtatious gestures, the sightless woman was quite fine without them. Instead she would hang on his words, taking them in and attempting to translate them in her mind. He would state that he was more. Though the rest of his statement was a bit lost on her so she would simply allow her head to tip in silent acceptance of his words. His next statement was barely understood, though the harshness in his tone made a shiver reverberate through her entire body as though it had awoken something within herself.

Difference. There was a difference? It was undeniable of course, it spoke to her on a very cellular level and yet she wasn’t sure that his difference was what he would say. He would not go quietly. Something glittered in her eyes, something dark and dangerous as she took a brief step away, allowing head to turn away and focus for a moment on their outside surroundings. To make sure that there were no meek listening in on the gods as they spoke. Hot breath upon her ear would draw her back to him, back to the moment. He would sing her sweet nothings, though the final statement stuck with her.

‘I shall teach you to be more.’

The words would echo in her mind, reverberating for a moment even as she stood. She would not react at first, instead she would stand coldly there. Such a wordsmith and yet there was the one small slip, that statement that suggested she was a lesser creature rather then an equal. She knew what she was; she was time and space itself… She was the galaxy incarnate and while she had been so sure that maybe he would be the one to walk with her in life those feelings would halt. Words alone should not be the ones to decide it. He should not be the one to decide it.

Haughty tones would breath forth her name, offering it back to her as paw reached forward to touch her cheek. For a moment she would lean into the touch, seeking comfort in the warmth even as he told her to be gone from his mind. He would retreat, looking to place distance between them and for a moment wicked woman would stand, taloned paws kneading at the sand beneath her paws once more just as she had when she had crossed the land bridge. He would face away from her; seeming to gaze out at the ocean and for a short time she would stand alone behind him.

‘Sweet prince.’

Sickeningly sweet words would weave into his mind once more, taunting even as her body launched itself into motion. Looking to take full advantage of him facing the opposite way she would seek to cover the ground between them in a few short strides, even on the sand her passage almost completely silent. Hind limbs would look to coil and launch her forward at him. Seeking to attack his right side she would try and shove her left shoulder into his waist. Meanwhile, neck would twist while jaws parted into an unnatural reach as she tried to bring down her jaws on either side of his spine at his mid back behind his wings. Hind limbs would loosen, dropping her haunches closer to the ground as she also pushed her left forelimb into the ground to prepare for a tripod stance. Right taloned paw would look to grab his right front paw and wrench it out from beneath him to further attempt to push him off balance.

If he paused to think maybe he would notice that bites did not seek to maim or damage too much. She wished only to taste his blood, she wanted to mark him and make him her’s in the most barbaric way. She wanted him to know that maybe she would be his but he would have to work for it. Eyes would close completely to protect the sightless orbs, ears folding to give him less of a chance to try and rip them off. Chin would dip slightly to protect her throat while shoulders rolled forward to gather more loose flesh around her vitals. Tail would fly wildly behind her like a rudder, stomach tucking to gather her core strength and back arching to keep her center of gravity closer to her core. She would make sure he always remembered her….

Type of challenge: Spar/Dominance for right to bang?
Round count: 1
Skill point used: Agility
Attack summary: Approached from behind (attempting to put them side by side with Aether’s left side on Murmur’s right side) tried to shove Murmur’s waist with her shoulder, tried to bite his spine behind his wings and tried to pull his leg out from under him
Defenses summary: loose joints, dropping center of gravity, redistributing weight for tripod stance, clenching toes for traction and balance, closing eyes completely (relying on aura reading to track motions), ears folding back, chin dipping, shoulders rolling forward, tail acting as a rudder, stomach clenching to gather core strength, back arching to bring center of gravity more to her core
Injuries summary: none yet

Ooc;; I don’t really have a round count in mind, we can judge this for however long you want and then he can just bang her if you like XD I don't really intend for her to win for plot reasons

@Murmur
Keep in mind that Aether's sonar 'pings' are inaudible to most wolves much like bats. Only those with increased hearing or sonar would hear them.
Murmur Umbra Nox Offline

loner of Vindico
Played by Crow
250 Runes 
Domum - Ferox
x0 x0
Murmur's Health

Strength
Defence
Agility
Intuition

Murmur
She’d broach the silence like a wavering hand, testing him. She was testing him. If there was one thing to remain drawn beneath closed doors it was the mind he prized most. Flesh was null but the processes that became one was all. To have it dissected before him by prying gaze- sharp as the moon was enough to drown him in something he couldn’t work out. A suffocating hatred, a pet peeve. Don’t mess with what you don’t understand, his thoughts where silent like a dagger through his other tertiary thoughts that spanned in layers and layers. His mind was a tesseract. Infinite. Yet he’d dampen it in his irritation, a flint struck to ignite something more. Something else.

He’d look to that island. Look to it hard. His own hand shaking with his own internalised conflicts. This time it was he to break the silence. His voice unmovable, insincere as venom. “I gave you a chance ‘sweetheart’” It was a snarl, a violent one forced like hurling wind from his vocals. It was more than ice. Much much more. He was almost disappointed. There was nothing sexy about thought dissection at all and quite frankly- he was over her. Almost His unspoken words where cut off sharp, drowned by ocean as she hit him hard, it was more the shock of it than anything physical. There was embers in ice eyes as he’d lock his gaze with closed optics.

Forced to the side by a strength more than his own he’d flinch upon the markings of teeth upon bone, his thin back, the scraping of tooth and bone. No. He’d care little for fighting practicalities. He’d care little for anything. No strategy was put into the rawness of his response as he’d react in a way most unusual for his nature. Lying there side upon side he’d aim to grab her face, dig his claws hard upon her cheeks as he’d twist his head to look at her with upmost apathy. “’sweetheart’.” He’d begin. Lips curled, a broken smirk becoming him as glacial eyes would narrow to thin predatory slits “Did I strike a nerve?” the repetition of it was more insulting than the delivery. He didn’t even bother to conjure up any specification. His words where cold and flat and easy and beneath it all; furious.

@Aether

1/? pretty much did nothing to defend himself. Attempted to grab her face and dig his claws into it as he shit talks her.
SO, STYLE COUNTS

Kalli  Offline

of OOC
24 Seasons / Female / Factionless
Played by Kalli
10 Runes 
Domum - Ferox
x x
Kalli's Health

Strength
Defence
Agility
Intuition
BASELINE STATS

Murmur dodged and took no damage!

Murmur dealt 9 damage to Aether

DEDUCTIONS

Aether-
The clarity in this post was on point!
I was able to understand the attack and visualize it, A+ on the template.

The defenses listed in Aether’s post landed her a whopping +7 HP for eyes, ears, throat, and vitals protection, as well as a balanced figure and using her tail for such.

The attacks listed in Aether’s post gave her +0 HP for the fact that Murmur dodged!

The Injuries Aether sustained would cause her to lose -2 HP for having moderate bruising/lacerations to her face.

Murmur-
The clarity in Murmur’s post was very poor I’m sad to say, I understand the lack of template due to one not being applicable at the time of this lovely brawl, but I am deducting points because Murmur’s attack point was not listed, for example: strength, defense, agility, or intuition. -1 HP

The defenses listed in Murmur’s posts were very vague if there at all. He did, however, narrow his eyes which counts for +1 HP!

The attacks listed in Murmur’s posts landed him +1 for clawing Aether’s face.

The injuries inflicted upon Murmur give him -0 HP because he dodged!

REALISM

Aether-
-3 for blindness
-2 for rogue-ness

Murmur-
-2 for rogue-ness

TOTAL

-5 HP  from Aether!
- 0 HP  from Murmur!
Aether  Offline

Witch of Vindico
14 Seasons / Female / Feral
Played by Dee
3,608 Runes 
Domum - Ferox
x0 x0
Aether's Health

Strength
Defence
Agility
Intuition
Table by Vethysnia
Taunting he would test her patience, tossing out sweet names in an attempt to fan the flame of her anger. Except that she was not angry... Not in its entirety. She wished to do nothing more then to mark and mar him, to put feelings into flesh. Sadistic grin would twist at her maw despite the fact that her attempts to mar him would end with no blood being drawn, not that that would stop her. Her body collided and they were pushed a short distance, obviously due to the fact that she had caught him off guard at least a bit. Claws would twist to her face, attempting to grab and mar, drawling bloody lines along her jaw as he twisted her face. She would release the hold she had gained, delighting in the brief taste of blood he had allowed. His tone would cause a grin to stretch across her lips, maw unhinging as tongue would lash forth to consume every last drop of the blood that had touched her lips. 'Sweet prince...' Thoughts were a purr, a caress almost even as she would seek to twist her own face out of his grip. Neck would attempt to arc outwards before she herself would try and step forwards into him. Jaw would unhinge as she attempted to wrap her jaws around the right side of his neck. All paws would plant firmly to the ground though joints would remain loose. Toes would spread for balance while claws dug into the ground for added traction. Ears pinned, eyes narrowed, and jaw unhinged to protect her throat as much as possible. Chin would tip down, shoulders rolling forward and back arching. Tail would fly wind behind her for extra balance. 'Just a little taste...' Purr would snake forth towards him once more, wicked grin plastered upon split maw.

Type of challenge: Spar/Dominance for right to bang?
Round count: 2
Skill point used: Agility
Attack summary: Attempted to jerk her head out of his hand before lunging forward and attempting to grab him by the throat.
Defenses summary: loose joints, dropping center of gravity, spreading and clenching toes for traction and balance, closing eyes completely (relying on aura reading to track motions), ears folding back, chin dipping, shoulders rolling forward, tail acting as a rudder, stomach clenching to gather core strength, back arching to bring center of gravity more to her core
Injuries summary: moderate lacerations on either side of her lower jaw

@Murmur
Murmur Umbra Nox Offline

loner of Vindico
Played by Crow
250 Runes 
Domum - Ferox
x0 x0
Murmur's Health

Strength
Defence
Agility
Intuition

Murmur
She would move her head, wrench it from a attempted closed grip. He’d keep his claws sharp and heavy. In the incition to let her pull her face from his claws with apathy sharp upon glacial features. Murmur was not one for pleasantries. He was not one for prisoners either no matter how sultry they deemed themselves. Upon her attempt for his neck, he would seek to move but would find himself not quick enough to do so. Fangs sunk, nauseating. Her words- more so. Not in an effective way, Murmur found himself quite reserved on the idea of a leech. This wasn’t some primordial blood-letting practice. She wasn’t some blood feasting creature that swarmed and multiplied in the dark of water. He’d narrow his eyes, his facial muscles tense as his lips would form in a stiff frown as he’d comprehend her words “kinky.” He had no poetry for that one.

Murmur had a quaint way of balancing his speech. He could spit verses or olden tongue but the true expression of his personality was when he said things plainly, simply, easily understandable. It was hard to speak through the bite, breath hitched. His voice soft in that androgynous, madrigal like way only he could seem to muster. It intensified upon the situation as if he’d try to play unwarranted victim, helpless victim. With a free paw, he’d attempt to trace it along the mess he’d made upon her visage, a morbid caress with a look in his eyes that rivalled a blacksmith upon the blade. He’d place himself back into the pulse of the moment “Nay…“He’d breathe, his voice so hollow, empty like the north wind “but you would never see harm to me would you?” A smirk upon his features a taunt that screamed ‘do it’. It was teasing, mocking. “I’m too pretty.”

@Aether
Type of challenge: Spar/Dominance for get off me hell woman
Round count: 2
Skill point used: Strength (although thats noexistant lol)
Attack summary: As Aether moves her head away he keeps a tight grip on her face, digging his claws in.
Defenses summary: Tense facial muscles, narrowed eyes - he's still not invested in the fight suprise suprise.
Injuries summary: N/A
SO, STYLE COUNTS