110 Runes 
Domum - Ferox
x0 x0
Cedar Black's Health

Strength
Defence
Agility
Intuition
So enthralling she was, and when she turned to look at me, my heart stopped and eyes narrowed in on her every move both out of curiosity and caution. Lips often twitched upward to partially disclose lethal, doubled bridgework. Brilliant eyes remained upon her own, ghostly and thrilling. In quick motions I’d follow after her, trotting briskly and abrupt halts, swiveling ears and darting eyes - only for our all too harmless interaction to be interrupted.

Another came about, a much smaller male, darker in color and with the same unique hue about him as she had. He spoke in a language I could hardly understand, but I was able to get the gist. She’d had a mate, one she’d failed to admit, but this man’s jealousy which so easily seeped from every orifice of him was so deliciously amusing. I couldn’t wait to gobble it up, and with it, his ego. He aimed to thrust his petite skull in my face, his slender nose against the brawn of my own. His spitting words and daunting whisper coaxed a broad smile to spread silvery lips and a guttural chortle to expel. I looked from the petite boy to the wonderful woman, letting the laughter crescendo into something even harsher.
"Oh, I see, I see!"
Booming vocals thundered.
"Little man’s afraid big man’s going to take his woman?"
It was hardly a question, more of verbal confirmation.
"Little man has a lot to worry about, yes indeed!"
I hollered, throwing corpulent skull back to bellow out yet another intense laughter.

And then, as if a switch had been flicked, handsome expression flooded with rage and dominance, brilliant eyes shifted into a wild golden hue and shot an icy glare at him. Silvery lips curled upward and disclosed in full doubled bridgework, as the bone spurs upon my shoulders and rump seemed to flex upward ever slightly with the pull of pale carapace. The horns protruding between my ears were thrust toward him as I closed whatever gap was between us still, and let elongated, thicker claws dig deep into the earth. A hellish snarl erupted between clenched jaws, and the mighty exertion caused for my jaws to spread apart ever slightly, the sound growing in intensity.
"Foolish mongrel! I take what I please when I please, and however I so please. You don’t scare me, for I am Cedar Black, and I will break you."
I made no attempts at attacking yet, merely voiced deadly threats. If he were to make the first move, then I would rock his world. If he wanted to back off, take a few steps away, that’d be fine and dandy too. Regardless of if I wanted any part of Aether sexually or in any other matter, it was quite humorous he would assume such of me without even knowing me. Either way, a spat with him wouldn’t be so bad.

"words."

@Aether @Murmur
Aether  Offline

Witch of Vindico
14 Seasons / Female / Feral
Played by Dee
3,608 Runes 
Domum - Ferox
x0 x0
Aether's Health

Strength
Defence
Agility
Intuition
He would pull himself from the distance with little notice from her. Sightless eyes would arc around to mark her notice of his presence, her sonar pings not bringing her back his precedes until far too late. And yet she would give little too no reaction other then to slowly cleaned her hand and with draw it from her company's forehead. He would call her sweetheart and immediately a sickly sweet smile would drift over her lips beneath her mask. 'Neither is stalking apparently.' She would slip the words into his mind the way she knew he hated before She would step back slowly, head tipping as in submission despite the gesture meaning far from that. Clenched hand would slowly unfurl and touch back to the earth. The conversation would drift around her though she paid it no mind.

Murmur would of course claim her as he own and oddly enough she found herself not really caring about the possessiveness. Cedar would speak back, up in arms already and Aether's smile would drift back from neutrality even as she attempted to step away from current company and back towards previous. Body would arch towards him as she faced Murmur directly. 'I'm leaving.' It was a statement, maybe an invitation for him to join her but she didn't really care. She would direct the thoughts only to Murmur once again. She would patch him up after the big male kicked his ass anyways. She wouldn't face the big male again thought words would drift into his mind anyways. 'Offer stands, call if you need me.' She would say somewhere between his threats. She wasn't interested in seeing the outcome of her playing around and with that she would turn away from them and drift away.

-exit Aether unless stopped-

@Murmur @Cedar Black
Keep in mind that Aether's sonar 'pings' are inaudible to most wolves much like bats. Only those with increased hearing or sonar would hear them.
Murmur Umbra Nox Offline

loner of Vindico
12 Seasons / Male / Factionless
Played by Crow
250 Runes 
Domum - Ferox
x0 x0
Murmur's Health

Strength
Defence
Agility
Intuition

void seeker 

“Its called surveillance” To be accused of a stalker? Perhaps that was close to the truth. He couldn’t just leave her unfounded. Leave their night alone in its meaningless. He was too smart for stands. He knew what she was doing, lip curling as he’d cast a discontent glare in her direction. Words dissecting his finite mind, ruining thought, ruining trails. He’d take a deep breath. Before facing the whims of the other man.

Thoroughly unimpressed. The other playing the ‘big man’ Murmur would roll his eyes. The world clearly had not transgressed in the slightest and yet he felt overcome. A keen sense of want, a belonging to the woman that bound him to her. Nay he could not leave her to ash, to rot at the hands of man. She was sacred, blessed. Powerful. Not a toy to the blunt. With a soft tone he’d lean so close to the man, breath hot. Voice soft. “Your poor brute” a wincing sympathy as his vocals would inch the sounds so quiet yet to forced. A mixed attempt between seduction and intimidation. Glacial eyes locked upon the others muzzle. ‘im leaving’ he’d hear her intone. Voice filling his head, his mind. He’d close his eyes savour it for a moment like a fine wine before ushering to the man through bedroom eyes “sucks to be you”

With that he’d pull away. Flanked his obsession. This unwilling participant of whom had so unknowingly become his anchor. If Aether only knew she was no longer an accessory of him but more so the other way around. Words on the beach so much more meaningful now the ebbed and flowed into his head. The first woman and the last. “I shalt follow thine example. Birds leave in song; and I have composed madrigals.” Step falling into hers he would proceed to make his exit

- Murmur takes his leave unless halted -

Language & Dialect: Ferox - Nemus

? for Aether + Cedar ・ 311 ・ OOC- Murmur is elsewhere.
x

@Aether @Cedar Black
[Image: da_com_114_by_chertan_koraki_dbdnhic_by_...bdw9ap.png]
EVERYBODY DIES. EVERY SINGLE PERSON.
SO, STYLE COUNTS
please tag me in everything. Permission to do anything but kill or maim.
Murmur thinks death is one hell of a bitch.