450 Runes 
Domum - Ferox
x0 x0
Cardinal's Health

Strength
Defence
Agility
Intuition

Obsidian eyes would gaze around at his surroundings, they would sparkle with wonder and admiration as he gazed around him. The ocean was magnificent in it's glory as the rising sun would reflect off it's surface. His wanderings had separated him from his siblings once more, sohere he was seemingly alone gazing at the beauty of the world around him searching for sights he had yet to lay his gaze upon. Ever since the bright red male could walk he would wander almost absentmindedly just a little bit away from his family. The smallest thing would catch his eye and he would be stuck admiring what was beautiful about it until he was satisfied. He always came home, back to the warmth of his family. Nothing was as beautiful as the love he held for his family, or the beauty they each held of their own with their feathers.

Cardinal was a beautiful creature, so was his family. Each individual wolf resembling a bird with feathers in place of fur, some even had glorious wings to add to their beauty. Cardinal wasn't of the flying variety and this is the one reason he was jealous of his siblings who could fly. They could sore through the air like angels or birds. Cardinal sometimes wondered away from the winged siblings simply because he felt unequal to them in some way.

With a soft sigh the delicate male would sit by the cliff edge his eyes remained glued to the ocean below and he would watch as the sun would rise and bring forth another day. His mind would wander into a day dreaming fashion until he started to feel the pains of loneliness. The sudden need for company of a beautiful stranger or even of that of his own flesh and blood flooded over him.

"What a beautiful sight, if only I could share with someone the beauty of a new day." He would speak so softly to himself as a quiet wish for his solitude to come to an end.

"Speech." Thoughts.

[Image: cardinal_madar_nametag_by_arieflameheart-d8nc5m1.jpg]
Murmur Umbra Nox Offline

loner of Vindico
12 Seasons / Male / Factionless
Played by Crow
250 Runes 
Domum - Ferox
x0 x0
Murmur's Health

Strength
Defence
Agility
Intuition

void seeker 

From one conflict to another, he was a hurricane. Unreasonable, displaced. In world of his own. Those oceanic grass and broken cliffs carried only memories of a most undesirable nature. Of his own turbulence. Murmur had always been interesting, perhaps mentally dilapidated but he was no less of a genius. A visionary. The boy would rend the stars themselves one day. If only one day. Blackened lips would twitch, threatening to reveal fang as he’d find his favoured spot inhabited by some ‘man’ feathers a ruby. Murmur never liked the colour red, he’d think to himself. Or perhaps it was more so a way of looking to verbally rip apart the other who had the audacity to take a space that belonged to him.

His throat furled, a burning vibrancy that in its iridescent nature set his chest ablaze. The spectral wings of his carried him faithfully despite them being stolen in their nature. Murmur was composed of theft. He never knew that there were things one shouldn’t take. He’d approach, his small frame spread out as if to try and gather an intimidation factor, glacial eyes as sharp as the moon would lock upon the other like a serpent’s bite. He spoke words unknown to him yet, that had never stopped Murmur in the slightest. You didn’t need language to prove you weren’t pleased and from the poisonous ichor that embodied his expression it was clear he couldn’t care less about this silly bird man and more so if he kicked him off the cliff how far he’d fly.

Passive aggressively he’d sit. Resuming somewhat automatically a role as he’d watch the edge of the rocks with a burning passion before slowly flitting ice-blue eyes back to the red man “Say…” He’d usher, a mix between a question and mock enthusiasm. His head dipping as he’d hold the sound long. Almost sarcastically. It was complex, hidden. A subtle start to his irritation. Folding boreal wings to his side Murmur would continue with a sharp smirk “Can you fly?” ‘id be more than willing to teach you’ his thoughts would add. Filling in the unspoken.

? for name ・ ### ・ OOC-
x

@Cardinal
[Image: da_com_114_by_chertan_koraki_dbdnhic_by_...bdw9ap.png]
EVERYBODY DIES. EVERY SINGLE PERSON.
SO, STYLE COUNTS
please tag me in everything. Permission to do anything but kill or maim.
Murmur thinks death is one hell of a bitch.

Cardinal Madar Offline

of Vindico
15 Seasons / Male / Familiar
Played by Arie
450 Runes 
Domum - Ferox
x0 x0
Cardinal's Health

Strength
Defence
Agility
Intuition

The delicate crimsoned male’s ears would twitch as a new voice broke through the silence. He had failed to notice the other male’s entry until words would flow from his lips. He would turn his head delicately to look at the new face, his obsidian eyes would almost sparkle with his curiosity, they would then widen slightly in wonder with a gleam of amusement as he took in the sight before him.

There would sit a male that was as daintily made as he, only perhaps more so with him being smaller in height then himself. His fur colouring was many hues of blue. Cardinal’s sharp eyes would admire the colour variants in the other male. Dark blues so dark they faded to a blackness, and vibrant blues and pink swirls down his chest, and his eyes. Oh how his blue eyes seemed to pop and gleam as they rested on the crimsoned male. Cardinal had a hard time not to stare at the wings that the male had sprouting from his body. They were unreal in their beauty, a strange new sight at the very least.

Cardinal would almost grin at the words that were spoken. He found it only amusing how he would voice a question so closely related to his thoughts. He would shift to taloned feet standing and itching to step closer to the strange man to see him and study him closer. New faces excited the young male specially ones that had a strange beauty about them.

“Does it look like I could fly?”  he would respond with a chuckle.  “As birdlike as I may appear I lack a certain something. You on the other hand…. Such glorious wings… Never have I seen the likes of them before.”   Cardinal would throw a random complement into the mix hoping to ease the other male’s slight hostility.

'This creature is a handsome one. Let’s hope he’ll be a friendly one.'

"Speech." Thoughts.

@murmur
Murmur Umbra Nox Offline

loner of Vindico
Played by Crow
250 Runes 
Domum - Ferox
x0 x0
Murmur's Health

Strength
Defence
Agility
Intuition

void seeker 

‘you weren’t meant to fly’ He would think to himself abruptly. Murmur held a terse relationship with familiar. It was halfway across the path of admiration; he loved their culture, scholars and the gifted. But he knew truly despite his attempts to disassociate with his own feral blood, he would never truly be able to shed what was ingrained upon him. His obsession with warring, his blunt lack of self-control. He was a man of impulse, he just happened to be extremely intelligent, which made things counter productive.

Murmur would ruin him. Fragile male ego’s and empty words where his favourite when parred with a fool and his attempts of moral superiority. “Thou hast wounded me - captain obvious.” His last words were spoken quickly as compared to the spaced-out lack of fluency that was deliberately tossed about before it, his olden sprawl adding a soft charm to his doe-eyed visage. Murmur felt most insulted with the fact the clearly wingless wolf had to explain to him that he was clearly wingless regarding the death threat Mur had so casually made upon entering- it was safe to say; the interlocutor simply didn’t get it. Murmur played upon this with all his cruelty’s.

He’d have to pause. Recalculate. The other words only partially making sense but the boy could make it out to be a compliment? He’d play with the racial divide like the ocean tide. “get thee gone from thy shelf thou jail-crow of mars you mock me surely!” He’d exclaim, rather disgruntled. His throat aglow. With false embarrassment, he’d pace a little upon the cliff, marking out space. Gathering an idea of distance and strength. He’d then sit back down pale eyes upon the horizon as glowing forearms would seem stiff upon the earth. “Thou art a villain.” Murmur would usher softly, sharply.

? for name ・ ### ・ OOC-
x

@Cardinal
SO, STYLE COUNTS

Cardinal Madar Offline

of Vindico
15 Seasons / Male / Familiar
Played by Arie
450 Runes 
Domum - Ferox
x0 x0
Cardinal's Health

Strength
Defence
Agility
Intuition

Cardinal would cock his head to one side as the other would speak to him, a chuckle would escape him when he called him captain obvious, it was true he pointed out his wingless body when clearly it could be seen. His ears would listen to the other male speak it was almost like poetry with a certain grace with the words he chose, and yet it was also a little on edge, defensive.

His dark eyes would watch the other carefully, taking in all his movements. He seemed to pace slightly as he told him to leave. Cardinal couldn’t help but to give the other male a grin, one of amusement with a glimmer of mischief. He was in the other’s spot it would seem. If this male came here often and claimed this very spot his own then that would mean Cardinal had a good chance to find this male here once more if they ended up parting ways.

This stranger truly sparked a curiosity in him. The words the other chose was like playwork and poetry. All he could do was grin at the male enjoying the words he spoke even though it wasn’t all that friendly. Cardinal would step around the male, in attempts to give him back his ‘Shelf’, slowly at first but more dramatic the next moment.

“Oh a villain I am not, a fool I may be, I never knew this spot to be yours; please don’t be offended…. my merciful angel.” The words flowed from Cardinal but there was a pause as he tried to think of what to call this sky bird of a wolf. A slight frown would appear on his forehead as he spoke the last line. That didn’t seem quite right.

“Hmmm…. Perhaps angel isn’t the right word for you, tell me what may I call you? The wolf with the pelt of the stars and wings that are so unusual and wonderful.” He would ask instead throwing out his attempt at dramatics and speaking fancy, his obsidian eyes remained glued to the other.

"Speech." Thoughts.

@murmur
Murmur Umbra Nox Offline

loner of Vindico
Played by Crow
250 Runes 
Domum - Ferox
x0 x0
Murmur's Health

Strength
Defence
Agility
Intuition

void seeker 

He’d stand up as the other relinquished murmurs claim and glacial eyes would watch like a raptor before following, pace in tread with the other, his words rough. There was a dullness in his expression that pertained his feelings on the matter of industrious turf war. “I ruined a man here. Tore the bitch to shreds. I come here to re-live it on rainy days.” Murmur would state, words paced so that every step back the red man would take, the story would be inched a little closer to its conclusion. It was piece by piece all his and no matter the truth or falsity in his story it wasn’t like anyone would truly know when it came the old nest arts of intimidation. This man was a familiar, his thoughts would coo. A potential foothold into casting aside those feral foundations to much more cleaner grounds.

Mercy and angels are oxymoronical terms for the boy who tore out his brother’s voice through savagery and took it for himself. There are always misgrievances, only Murmur wasn’t willing to sit and take it. ‘creative differences’ he would call it. His gaze would remain sharp upon the interlocutor, a game of wits and Murmur was willing to bet everything he had for the life that did not remain slandered upon the gutters. It was only a matter of time before the red man would ask his name. Flattery was a lost tongue to Murmur, the words flooding over him like old candescence. But the other tried hard to play the hand to win his favour. Looking down and letting his eyes fix upon the man with an intense capturing of the gaze he would usher. “My name is a cruelty to me, but I may give you something more personal.” His words long and drawn out like black ichor.

Venemous yet conditional. The look upon his face like wildfire as he’d draw in like a vulture. It was only then did Murmur realise that he had come to stare at the man like he could meat. For to put it in its baseness. He had become a product. An opportunity. Murmur was willing to bet anything. Keeping his muzzle close to the man so that the hot of his breath would touch him in ways his words could not. It was flirting. “Thou may call me Madrigal if you wish.” Murmur was a mocking name for a mute. Even if Murmur no longer was silenced. Even if Mumur had committed atrocities against his own kin and blood to fix himself of quietus. His name was a mockery. A degrading notion. A memoire of his time as the defect. He was so caught up upon the notions of familial slavery his breaking of those thoughts was janky and awkward.

Reaching out feverishly, to touch the mans fur If he’d so allow. “Oh stranger- red is the colour of many things.” He was elsewhere but now he was not. He had returned. A skittish glint within doe eyes that was not unlike nervousness. Context was a bitch.

? for name ・ ### ・ OOC-
x

@Cardinal
SO, STYLE COUNTS