x0 x0
Murmur's Health

Strength
Defence
Agility
Intuition

Mostly void

murmur umbra nox

A lazy day and a creeping sun, light inching like crooked limbs upon the surface of infested waters. He would do like most would and follow above. Childhood memories and fears of drowning sharp within his mind for he knew these waters well. He hated them. Down by the water bed, heels would grace across the face of past trauma’s like a taunt as his hind legs would skim the surface as he landed upon the bank, phantasm wings unfurled. Pushing his muzzle amidst the ferns, drinking in the air. He would go through the motions of settling upon such unknown.

Glacial eyes closed so that the thorns could not reach him. Letting whiskers trail across the overgrown bank a little longer he would finally draw himself to a discomforted lay upon the grass, parting the blades with the subtle sharpness of navy blue. The redness of the world here seemed to diminish, the ache of flies and bird came with the rising sun that hung vast, heavy amidst the offing. It was here time seemed to slow. It was here nostalgia became him. Boreal wings although unfurled, phased through the flora like an unmarked effigy. 
x

1d8 rolled for a total of: 5 (5)
[Image: da_com_114_by_chertan_koraki_dbdnhic_by_...bdw9ap.png]
EVERYBODY DIES. EVERY SINGLE PERSON.
SO, STYLE COUNTS
please tag me in everything. Permission to do anything but kill or maim.
Murmur thinks death is one hell of a bitch.

Aether  Offline

Witch of Vindico
14 Seasons / Female / Feral
Played by Dee
3,608 Runes 
Domum - Ferox
x0 x0
Aether's Health

Strength
Defence
Agility
Intuition
Table by Vethysnia
Fate would keep them intertwined, a strange pull keeping her trailing after him even after her attempts to leave. This island was not her home and yet along it she would slink. Body would glitter in the sunlight, the galactic symbols seeming to dance upon her flesh as she moved. Head raised high she would follow his scent to the waters edge. Man would lap at the waters, wings unfurled about him. The woman would halt a short distance away, tail flicking at the air about her before she would drift forward. "Care for a swim?" She would ask, the words drifting into his mind rather then from her throat. Instead, as always, her jaw would hang slack to allow the constant stream of sonar pings to drift forth. A slight smile would touch her lips at a little joke that only she seemed to understand. Head would turn slightly, taking in the waters before them, before once again returning sightless gaze back to Murmur.

1d8 rolled for a total of: 4 (4)

@Murmur
Keep in mind that Aether's sonar 'pings' are inaudible to most wolves much like bats. Only those with increased hearing or sonar would hear them.
Murmur Umbra Nox Offline

loner of Vindico
12 Seasons / Male / Factionless
Played by Crow
250 Runes 
Domum - Ferox
x0 x0
Murmur's Health

Strength
Defence
Agility
Intuition

Mostly void

murmur umbra nox

A fish would strand itself and he would hook it upon quick paws. “I have nothing to hide-no sins away to wash. No thou art not swim.” Murmur was sharp. The water was his torment and he remained far far away from it, there within his head. His thoughts told him of dangerous associations. Aether was a dangerous association. She spoke like water, moved like water. They met by water and like his fears she’d followed him since. Like a poltergeist- some sort of bad entity. Unlike the certainty of his fear for water he did not fear Aether. He did not know what to think of her.

Sometimes she was an anchor; dragging him down, supporting him, drowning him. Other times she was trouble seer. Some wayward gypsy with no sense of how to and why. Murmur hated this part of her. He hated that she couldn’t be happy with just him. He felt spiteful over this. He’d vow to steal what she stole- those foolish men. He’d show her he could seduce just as good with eyes that saw more than silly words.

He’d eat his fish, a frown tugging at his lips, he was almost sulking over the fact she’d even think bringing up water to him was an ok concept. He’d seem to assume she was omnipotent, at the current he deemed her cruel. Two steps away from danger, the water danced before him like veil fire. “My head hurts every time I try to narrow down your intentions.” He’d add with a huff. Murmur was sulking. Definitely sulking because deep down he knew she wasn’t his. Did he really deserve better than this?

x

@Aether
SO, STYLE COUNTS

Aether  Offline

Witch of Vindico
14 Seasons / Female / Feral
Played by Dee
3,608 Runes 
Domum - Ferox
x0 x0
Aether's Health

Strength
Defence
Agility
Intuition
There were days that she enjoyed his riddles and other that she didn't. Today was a day that she was enjoying them. He would dance around her question and slowly she would step forward, allowing water to part around her limbs. Ears would twitch, catching the sound of a fish thrashing as Murmur caught it. Coy smile would drift over silken lips as slowly she would lower her haunches so she was sitting in the water, long tendrils of fur drifting around her. Back still to him she would consider his words. "Every creature has things to hide and sins to be cleansed of. What makes you so pure?" She would speak out loud to him, conscious of his hatred of her poking around in his head. Her words would drift out as softly as they would in his head, the only difference being that her lips would move.

She had always loved he water, since she was a child growing up behind a waterfall. She could remember times of sitting near the entrance of their little cave, surrounded by the power of the falls and being kissed by its spray as she stared up at the moon. She could remember her mother when she remembered these moments, she could remember her voice and the feel of her... But not her face, never her face. The galactic woman didn't do what she as doing to Murmur intentionally, she felt what he felt but she also felt the pull of the world around her. Some deep desire to be elsewhere when it called her.

His next words would draw her attention back to him and slowly her head would turn, smile fading even as lithe form slowly lifted itself from the waters. Pelt clung to her body where it had gotten went, the woman stepping towards him before slowly lowering herself to the ground beside him. Body would roll so her back would seek to press against his side. "Why bother then? I haven't made them very clear, just as you haven't made yours entirely clear." Words were given easily, blind eyes narrowing as if staring into the distance. Her throats would flex a few times, throwing off some sonar pings before she would allow herself to relax a bit. He would alert her to danger right?

@Murmur
Keep in mind that Aether's sonar 'pings' are inaudible to most wolves much like bats. Only those with increased hearing or sonar would hear them.
Murmur Umbra Nox Offline

loner of Vindico
12 Seasons / Male / Factionless
Played by Crow
250 Runes 
Domum - Ferox
x0 x0
Murmur's Health

Strength
Defence
Agility
Intuition

Mostly void

murmur umbra nox

She cut to the chase. Cut out the exposition. It wasn’t what or why but when, a passage of time. Something she hadn’t and considered and he hadn’t thought to mention because he believed the world was automatically placed in the contexts of time and space. “I’ve done horrible things Aether.” He’d dip his visage coyly, his words cast with a smirk that drowned them in a smooth ichor as the pale blue of his gaze would lock upon her unseeing one. Bedroom eyes and terrible words to flirt with yet that was the point. He pushed them into the open so simper in the open heat. To burn. Then his gaze would break, his head tilting wayward as he’d add with a light, airy tone “but not today. Thou hast excluded time.” Never do that. Murmur thought urgently. Remember me unto death part us; Murmur concluded. There is always a place and a context and a way. He was almost criticising her in that way of his

The water held her a captive no more as she would ascend, find her place beside him. Wet fur, damp creeping up his side. It was a fleeting touch. If only Murmur was as sentimental. Getting to his feet and trailing further back unto the closure of the reeds and other riverbank essentials. Why bother aether had said. Why bother. Life was all about bothering otherwise it wouldn’t be lived. Murmur supposed in a way some never did, but he had nether pegged aether as the type to coexist. “next to time there is context and one does not exist without the other.” He would utter, tone a little cooler as it sometimes was during the leadup to a question he did not want to ask for fear of ruining the moment.

He could be honest with her, he thought. He could be real with her. She was no fool, she was not like others. “I know if I was to speak my intentions now they would be…untactful. But let me indulge you with a- prologue if you will” He sounded sardonic. Blaringly so. It was unlike him to be so unsubtle but his mocking was deliberate. Turning slowly to return his attentions to the woman he would usher in a tone like the accidental hollowing of the wind “I can not keep you with my beauty. Only my words. So why did you pick our good friend Cedar’s over mine.” He wasn’t bitter. He wasn’t jealous. He only thought he was vastly superior from the feral scum as any.

x

@Aether
SO, STYLE COUNTS