340 Runes 
Domum - Ferox
x0 x0
Tantalus's Health

Strength
Defence
Agility
Intuition
Noa was not a kind place to ferals never mind factionaless wolves, he didn't want to bring her here and yet he also didn't want to leave her behind. The beast would move slowly through the lower farmlands and eventually up into the residential area. It was a strangely long ways into Noa that one had to go to reach the market. Cautious eyes would glance to Iolaire then to the residents that parted ways around them. Iolaire looked familiar, she looked like maybe she belonged here, he on the other hand did not. Sticking out like a sore thumb the mammoth of a man looked no more like he belonged here then a bull in a China shop. "I don't like this..." He would grumble softly under his breath for her to hear. Funny to say since he had been the one who had insisted on coming. He knew what the wolves here could do, he knew what he wanted... Now it was just a matter of putting two and two together.

He had wandered back up the mountain a few days ago and had come down with a large sac that sometimes jingled and sometimes thumped when it moved. He hadn't shown Iolaire but instead had set off to the city with barely an explanation. It didn't take him long to find the shop, while he couldn't read the words he could tell from the outside that this was a place of crafting. Jaws would reach back to grab the sac from where it had been balanced between two bone spurs before dropping on the ground. A massive paw would lift, turning over so bioluminescent nails wouldn't wreck the find details on the heavy wood door, before tapping knuckles across it and stepping back. A glance would be offered to Iolaire then a slow shrug. Now they could only wait right?
[Image: Z4n0mft.png]
Indian Madar Offline

Crafter of Noa
19 Seasons / Male / Familiar
Played by Dee
110 Runes 
Domum - Ferox
x0 x0
Indian's Health

Strength
Defence
Agility
Intuition
His time in the city was mostly spent in the shop, though as of late he had been home more often then not. With Citlali still recovering he didn't want to leave her alone for long, though without any current apprentices he also knew that he couldn't leave the store unattended. So on this day he was there, tampering with various glasses to see what temperatures they could handle and how to mould them to his desire. The man had reclined onto his haunches, a heavy leather apron draped around his neck so the heat wouldn't effect him too much. Front talons were in gloves as he pushed the rod and glass back into the forge. That was when he heard the knock. Ears would lift and swivel, quickly pulling the rod out and gently laying it across his work bench before removing his gloves and tossing them down as well.

Standing, he would move to the door and pull it open. What he saw, while not unheard of, was not exactly expected and for a moment he would raise his brow questioningly. A glance at them both would be given before stepping back and lifting a taloned hand for them to come in. "And so what brings you here?" He would ask, speaking Nemus for them in hopes that they were from her and knew the dialect. She though looked like she might be a familiar, though she was traveling with a man who was very obviously a feral... Weirder things had happened of course...
[Image: Fncjl2X.png]
Tantalus Atreus Offline

Loner of Vindico
24 Seasons / Male / Factionless
Played by Dee
340 Runes 
Domum - Ferox
x0 x0
Tantalus's Health

Strength
Defence
Agility
Intuition
A... bird...? would open the door. He was ocean and white in colour; brilliantly designed for showing off no doubt. There was a moment where the two men regarded each other in silence before the bird man would step back and motion for them to enter. Tantalus would lift the sac he had brought with him before stepping past the man into the large work area. There was a massive forge and a work table with a rod that had something clear on the end. Ice...? The bird would speak, some words Tantalus could understand but others not. He would look back to him and drop the bag he had been carrying at the other man's feet.

"I've come looking for a crafter. I need a bag and traveling cloak made for my companion here. We are going to be traveling to Utroque and she isn't exactly designed for cold weather...." He would say, smirking at her before looking back to the bird man. Hopefully he would understand for the most part, feral dialects were close enough together to get the message across for the most part, he hadn't had an issue in the past. The islands all had the same name no matter what dialect you spoke so that helped. "I'm Tantalus and this is my companion Iolaire, she speaks some form of Domum best..." He would say, it was obvious this man knew both Ferox and Domum, no one lived in the city and didn't know Domum.
Indian Madar Offline

Crafter of Noa
Played by Dee
110 Runes 
Domum - Ferox
x0 x0
Indian's Health

Strength
Defence
Agility
Intuition
The pair would enter and Indian would step back slowly, watching them as they moved. It I as always a fun guessing game to try and figure out where people were from or what language they spoke. The male was carrying a strange sack, might as well have been a dead body but more likely it was materials. Ferals often brought their own materials... The male would continue on to explain that they were traveling, his dialect saying that he was from Utroque. They needed a pouch and a traveling cloak. Indian would nod along slowly, already eyeing up the woman expertly.

"Pleasure to meet the both of you." He would say, speaking first in the male's tongue though he would speak slowly. If they were traveling together maybe she understood a bit. He would grab up the bag, tossing it onto the work bench and opening it to pull out the contents. Leather, wool, fur, metal and thread. It would be enough to get the job done. Stepping back he would pull out string from a drawer before motioning Iolaire forward. "Please stand here, I just need to take some measurements... I grew up in Utroque. I speak both familiar and feral dialects from both here and there. It helps the trade... Where are you from?" He would speak easily, slowly in Artis. She could correct him if she spoke Gelus, though somehow he doubted it.

@Iolaire
Iolaire Akeldama Offline

Loner of Vindico
18 Seasons / Female / Familiar
Played by Res
70 Runes 
Domum - Ferox
x0 x0
Iolaire's Health

Strength
Defence
Agility
Intuition

As always, she followed him. Without question, without hesitation. Her body on autopilot. No thought went into it. If he went one way, she altered course. If he stopped, she stopped. Iolaire found that it also went the other way 'round. If she stopped or broke away, he followed. And so, when Tantalus moved towards the Familiar settlement, the petite fae merely shifted in her steps and followed.

Though she had been shunned and run off from her own homeland, she doubted that any here knew it. As if she never left the grasp of the Familiar world, Iolaire padded through the center of the stronghold, head held high. Though she noted the looks cast towards Tantalus, she dared someone to say something. Confidence radiated off of her. Confidence and protectiveness. In the wilderness, he had been the one to protect her. In civilization, she would be the one to protect him.

Iolaire was a little surprised when they pulled up to a crafters shop. One silver brow arched and she spoke softly to her giant companion. "Why here?"  He had already knocked and the door was swinging open before he could reply. The pair were ushered in by a feathery beast. Such sights weren't uncommon among the Familiar communities. Thankfully, Iolaire was strictly fur. She doubted that she'd be able to handle feathers.

Both males shared words between each other. She understood most of what Tantalus was saying and a little of what the other male was saying. His accent was thick and seemed to be tinged with other tongues. Black ears flicked forward as Tantalus explained what he wanted from the crafter. Poisonous eyes blinked a few times in disbelief. Yes, he'd been carrying a sack around, but how was she to know what was in it? It hadn't been her business. Had he been collecting things just for this? Iolaire shot her companion a sidelong glance before stepping up to where she had been instructed to stand.

Words met her ears in a tongue that she didn't understand completely. In the off chance that he spoke her native tongue, she said aloud, "Veho." She then decided to try her tongue at the language that Tantalus had been teaching her. "I understand small Gelida." That didn't sound right, but oh well. At least she was trying. Flicking a look back to Tantalus as if in an 'I'm trying' glance, she stood still, allowing the crafter to measure her as needed.

@Tantalus  @Indian
[Image: LvLmyg1.png?1]
Tantalus Atreus Offline

Loner of Vindico
24 Seasons / Male / Factionless
Played by Dee
340 Runes 
Domum - Ferox
x0 x0
Tantalus's Health

Strength
Defence
Agility
Intuition
The man seemed to take it all in stride, though he would not offer his own name Tantalus figured his name was outside the door or maybe he just expected them to know. He would size up Iolaire though unlike when they had met other wolves in the wild Tantalus didn't feel protectiveness over her. It wasn't the same type of sizing up that ferals did, he wasn't seeing if he could take it, instead there was a keen eye given to the shape of her. He was a crafter, it was what he did after all. Tantalus had spent limited if any time among the familiars, the few times he had met them he had met them in the wild and traded with them there. But there had been once or twice that he had ventured into Noa if only to get to know the place. That was lucky for him, it seemed to be coming in handy.

Iolaire would cast him a sidelong glance as he told the blue man what he was here for, quick obvious that she had no idea why she was here. This would draw a rare smile from his lips, he enjoyed surprising her. languages would switch and he would understand bits and pieces of it. Some sounded similar to words that Iolare was teaching him, others not so much. So he would remain silent until Iolaire told their crafter that she was learning a small bit of Gelida. "A little bit, would be more correct..." His voice was a deep rumble as he offered her a correction to her statement. She was getting good, this much he couldn't deny. It was getting to the point of he was just having to correct her here and there.

@Indian
Indian Madar Offline

Crafter of Noa
Played by Dee
110 Runes 
Domum - Ferox
x0 x0
Indian's Health

Strength
Defence
Agility
Intuition
The woman, Iolaire, would step forward to where he had instructed and almost immediately he would set to work. String would be wrapped around throat, rib cage and then waist before he would measure the length of her spine, the width of her shoulders and then her height from shoulder to the ground. After that vague measurements would be taken along her ribs, shoulders and neck, all the while he would mumble numbers to himself. He would vaguely hear her answer to his question, that she spoke Veho and that she was learning Geldia. But only once he was done with his measurements would he step back and study them once more. Taloned hand would reach back to untie his apron before taking it off his neck and tossing it on top of the sack. String would be replaced into a drawer and slowly he would sit down, tail swishing slightly.

"Apologies, I'm Indian Madar. Your Gelida is quite good. I don't speak Veho unfortunately, not much trade on that island..." He would say, settling into Gelida and speaking slower so that his accent didn't come out. His familiar dialects were almost flawless, his feral on the other hand went unused most of the time and he struggled at times. "I can have this done in three days. The wool and fur is white... Do you have any preference for colour? I can dye it whatever you like. If you intend to stay on Utroque I would suggest light colors... But if you will be traveling a lot I could dye the wool a dark color and keep the fur white so you could use either side... But its up to you..." He would say off hand to Iolaire, hoping she understood enough of that to give him an answer.

@Iolaire
Iolaire Akeldama Offline

Loner of Vindico
18 Seasons / Female / Familiar
Played by Res
70 Runes 
Domum - Ferox
x0 x0
Iolaire's Health

Strength
Defence
Agility
Intuition
She took it all in stride, allowing the feathered man to touch her here and there as he measured. Stock still she stood; the perfect little manequin. Only when he had finished and backed away did she move. Ears swiveled, tail flicked, muscles tensed and loosened.

The blue wolfbird backed away and Iolaire did the same. As he removed his apron, the small Familiar fae seated herself beside Tantalus, tail curling around a shapely hip. He had corrected her speech, but she hadn't wanted to disturb the crafter and so she hadn't replied. Now she tried his correction. "A small bit of Gelida." A short nod was given. When a language was learned, it was more than just words. It was also learning how those words fit together into a cohesive sentence. She wasn't doing terribly and the crafter confirmed it.

Dark ears flicked forward as the apron less male spoke. Indian was his name. He stated that he didn't speak Veho and Iolaire chuckled softly,  eyes crinkling in the corners. "You're not missing much." He then went on to question her about the colors of the garment, listing his reasoning. "I suppose if we're going somewhere cold, it should be dark to attract the sun so that I stay warm." After thinking about it for a moment, she looked to Tantalus.  "What do you think? This was your idea, after all."  She was content to let him choose. 

@Tantalus. @Indian
[Image: LvLmyg1.png?1]