Vindico

Full Version: I like us better when we're wasted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It was done, she and Ody had split up after their chat. She had gone to speak with her followers and Ody had gone to speak with his mother. How odd... Maybe he really was under her control but then again who was she to judge? Slowly she would part from followers and slink back into the forest for a moment. Maybe it was to say goodbye... Maybe it was to reconstruct every tree in her mind and make a map. She had no intention of leaving this place completely. She moved with a lazy gait, long limbs stretching with a new found ease. She held head high, ears pulled inwards and backwards in an oddly dominant stature. Not a sound was made around her, the woman seeming to ghost through the world. As always soft sonar pings would reverberate out her throat, that is until she would switch to her normal calling frequency. She wanted to see him before her trip to the mountain pack.
<center><link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Calligraffitti' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>


<div style="background-image: url('http://i.imgur.com/8aiBq0x.png'); background-color: #6e604e; background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: 600px; width: 600px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 11px; color: #000000; text-align: justify;"><div style="padding: 50px 50px 450px"><div align="center" style="color: #49201A; font-size: 25px; font-family: 'Calligraffitti', georgia, serif; padding: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px;">
</div>
<font style="color: #2B1313; font-variant: small-caps;"><b>"Looking for me?"</b></font> He rumbled, aiming to approach his witch from head on. His head hung just above his shoulders, legs stretching with each step, massive paws pressing soundlessly into his forest floor. Hips swayed as shoulders rolled, absorbing the impact of his steps. Ears tipped forward, silver gaze resting on her sightless eyes. He had not seen her since their trip to the mountain and he felt it was safe to assume that that was why she was here, seeking him out. She had made her decision, though he had not. He did not feel as ease in the pack, he was too different. Sure he could play the part, but his control would eventually splinter, it would only be a matter of time before he lashed out at some pitiful wolf that had no purpose in living. 
<P>
Lips tipped upwards ever so fractionally, but his expression did not matter, she couldn't tell the different between his smile and him sticking his tongue out at her. Twin tails curled at his hocks, his movements graceful and silent. Colors bounced around her petite figure, though her's were typically dull with a lack of any true emotion. Regardless of his newfound powers and their distractions, he moved like a king in his element, in his kingdom. Pack or no pack, he was superior, he held power and authority of one in power, one capable of great power. 

<font style="color: #2B1313; font-variant: small-caps;"><b>"Speech."</b></font> <font style="color: #64110B;"><em>Thoughts.</em></font></div></div>
He arrived in no time at all, drifting onto the scene like a king despite the fact that his scent was slowly fading from the land. She had given Newt the slip and had come back to collect him so that he would be the middle man between herself and this new mountain king she wished to meet. That would be his job this day. <i>'Care to escort a lady to the mountains?'</i> She would offer, brow tipping though she would begin walking before he would give a response, massive tail trailing behind him to drift beneath his chin as she passed. Jaw would hang low as she began weaving her way between the trees. Though at first she had felt some great hatred towards the trees she was beginning to get accustomed to them, maybe even enjoy them... Should she really leave? <i>'How was your mother?'</i> She would ask, almost conversationally as brow tipped and she offered him a glance over her shoulder though she was unable to truly see him. It was the motions she found that made people really think she had any emotion...

@Odysseus
<center><link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Calligraffitti' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>


<div style="background-image: url('http://i.imgur.com/8aiBq0x.png'); background-color: #6e604e; background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: 600px; width: 600px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 11px; color: #000000; text-align: justify;"><div style="padding: 50px 50px 450px"><div align="center" style="color: #49201A; font-size: 25px; font-family: 'Calligraffitti', georgia, serif; padding: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px;">
</div>
Her voice echoed in his mind, a request that he escort her. A smirk toyed with his lips. <font style="color: #2B1313; font-variant: small-caps;"><b>"Certainly."</b></font> He rumbled as she lifted a brow and began to walk away, her tail tickling beneath his chin. His smirk only grew. She navigated the forest with ease and he would follow, pressing his shoulder to her hip before she turned to look at him, a question rolling off her tongue. His mother. A shrug lifted his shoulders, a gesture that she would feel rather than see. <font style="color: #2B1313; font-variant: small-caps;"><b>"Its irrelevant at this point."</b></font> He replied. He hadn't seen his mother as of recently, but it was not surprise, and perhaps it was a blessing in disguise. Everyone had found his mothers presence to be overbearing, perhaps the distance was good, it would give him the edge he needed that didn't have her name stamped on it.

<font style="color: #2B1313; font-variant: small-caps;"><b>"Speech."</b></font> <font style="color: #64110B;"><em>Thoughts.</em></font></div></div>
He would agree easily, seeming to have expected her to ask but then again his whole thing had been his idea. He would follow though not as quietly, his presence quite obvious behind her even with her sonar guiding her forward. He would say that his mother was nothing of importance and she would lift a brow curiously back at him before once more slender shoulders lifted and fell in silent dismissal. It wasn't her problem anymore. <I>'If this pack doesn't work out. I'll be making my own.'</I> She would offer, head lifting slightly as if to look up at the forest around her. She had grown quite attached to this place... <I>'Will you help me?'</i> She would ask, brow raising as she looked back to him, pausing momentarily as she waited for his answer. Though she didn't need him he was the one wolf that she actually didn't mind being around. She liked their bartering and deal making.

@Odysseus
<center><link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Calligraffitti' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>


<div style="background-image: url('http://i.imgur.com/8aiBq0x.png'); background-color: #6e604e; background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: 600px; width: 600px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 11px; color: #000000; text-align: justify;"><div style="padding: 50px 50px 450px"><div align="center" style="color: #49201A; font-size: 25px; font-family: 'Calligraffitti', georgia, serif; padding: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px;">
</div>
She said nothing for a moment, shoulders simply lifting in dismissal. But then she would speak, the words that echoed in his mind were surprising, not what he had expected. If this pack didn't work that she had plans to create her own. Brows shot up in surprise. Her skull would lift as though she was looking at the forest around them before she asked for his help. He would halt, fangs dragging through her fur to get her to stop as well. <font style="color: #2B1313; font-variant: small-caps;"><b>"I will."</b></font> He rumbled, peering down at her with interest. <font style="color: #2B1313; font-variant: small-caps;"><b>"What do you need help with?"</b></font> He inquired, seeking to remain pressed against, jaws hanging just above her hips while he watched her face. He wanted to know more, he wanted to know everything. He also knew that he would be damned if he came second to her bitch. While he didn't voice it, he was guilty of loosely pushing the thought her way as more of a warning that he would war for the position he wanted, regardless of who held it.

<font style="color: #2B1313; font-variant: small-caps;"><b>"Speech."</b></font> <font style="color: #64110B;"><em>Thoughts.</em></font></div></div>

@Erzsébet
Urgency, she could only sense it as tooth dug into fur and tugged in a telltale motion. Stop. Forward motion would halt and slowly she would turn to look back at him over her shoulder as if surprised that he was so surprised, brow quirking curiously. Could he not walk and chat? But a moment later he would agree, before asking what she needed. <i>'I'm not sure yet... I need a place to continue my work. A pack would be the perfect face for it. I will find mindless drones to follow me. Lux, Persephone and Newt already do. More is always better. There is safety in numbers. Will you help find followers?'</i> She would ask easily. Members, they needed members. Strength. If Ody could bring her people she could brain wash them, she was good at that... Or offer them a contract as she had with Lux.
She would oblige and come to a halt. He met her unseeing gaze as she explained that she wasn't sure what she needed his aid in just yet. She wanted to continue her work and she felt as though a pack would be the perfect cover. He could agree to an extent, until wolves started wondering. She needed mindless drones and listed of names who he was family with. Lips curled into a sneer. It was pleasing to know that they were considered mindless followers. She asked if he could bring more followers. I can manage that. He said with a smirk. Perhaps he would be better at recruiting this time around.
He would agree easily, saying that he could manage that and she would nod easily before turning and beginning her trek once more. If nothing else this meeting with the mountain king might prove to be beneficial in the future. <i>'I also would like to remain here. Would you be alright with me claiming it?'</i> A curtsy she would extend to him as meaningless as it may be. She had no issue ripping it out from under him, she had made her home here as well and was not especially interested in leaving it. She, Newt and Persephone had spent some time digging out their den and she wasn't about to leave it here to rot. Shit. Yeah she really didn't want to leave and move to the mountains. Although the idea of the secrecy that mountains and caves provided... It wasn't her most ideal placement. Plus her family needed structure.
She began walking once more, obviously having no intentions of just sitting and talking. He would follow with an inaudible sigh. She wanted to stay here, in the forest. A curtsy question was extended, though he got the impression that she would claim it regardless of his wishes. Lips twitched with a smirk. <b>"Better you than someone unworthy."</b> It wasn't a flat out yes because one day he would taking for his own kingdom, but in the mean time he was willing to let her claim it as her own. His witch fell silent, leaving him nothing to do but watch her. He watched the gentle shift in her pelt as she walked, the sway of her hips and the natural curl of her tail. Strictly business. He tried to focus on that, but his life had become dreadfully boring with no outlet to expend energy.

@Erzsébet
Pages: 1 2